Cardi Gallery endeavours to:
- Provide a fortnightly Catalogue of works available on the market that the Gallery deems of interest for the Client.
- Carry out, upon clear request placed by the Client, all due diligence concerning the chosen artwork(s) featured in the Catalogue and/or of other artwork(s) picked by the Client independently from said Catalogue.
- Safeguard the full anonimity of the interested Client while due diligence is carried out.
- Inform the Client regarding current customs status of the artwork(s) in object, and advise on local taxation and all relevant import procedures.
- Be involved in the purchase, sale or possible auction of the artwork(s) as a proxy of the Client, solely upon direct request from the Client and when given formal proxy authorisation and full instruction.
- Offer assistance for the organisation of archives, as well as art storage and shipments.